Archives department of
Zghurivka State district administration of
History of Archive
Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR from September 25, 1986 № 2871 - XI created Zgurivsky area. Its formation is due to the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and coincided in time with the resettlement of the inhabitants of Chernobyl, Ivankov and Polesskogo districts of Kyiv region.
In the newly created district starting out district committee of the Communist Party and the Executive Committee of the District Council of People's Deputies. Created departments, management, service, including archival department.
December 25, 1986 for the post of head of the district arhivomvykonkomu Zgurivka District Council of People's Deputies assigned Janiszewski Ludmila Dmytrivnayi . The first premise for the archive was vydilenov village Zgurovka Street Ukrainian, 51.
In March 1987, the district Yagotinsky archives transferred 67 funds, a total of 5297 cases (208 boxes) and Baryshevsky District Archives 1456 cases, 26 funds for the 1943-1983 years, enterprises, institutions and organizations on a territorial division went to Zgurivka region.
The list number 1 institutions and organizations, to be transferred to state custody in Zgurivsky District Archives in 1987 included 62 organizations.
Archival of documents transferred from the zone of Chernobyl resettled farms "Victory" p. Stechanka and "XX Party Congress" s. Ilincy, Illinetskyi Stechanska and village councils Chernobyl area.
In 1994, the archive department got a new room in the house Zgurivka RAYGOSADMINISTRATSIYA Zgurovka village street. Ukrainian, 19.
March 5, 2002 for the post of head of department appointed archival Shevchenko Ludmila , who worked on this position until December 2006.
In February 2007, the chief of Archives of Malafiy appointed Yuriy B. .
Since March 2008 archival department heads Sushak Valentina
In June 2011, established utility "Labor History" Zgurivka district council. Archival department personnel transferred documents 25 funds in the amount of 8480 cases.
In the archival department stores documents in the National Archive Fund.
Previously referred to in the text